The management and staff of Border Security Services are committed to the delivery of quality security services and being an essential business partner for our customers.
To achieve this, staff are encouraged to exceed our customer’s expectations, be innovative and continually strive to improve the way in which we deliver our services.
It is our intention to provide the best security related services to our customers and the community in which we operate. In providing this service we shall always be cognisant of the safety of our fellow employees and the general public alike.
Border has adopted policies and procedures to ensure an open and fair acceptance of Statutory Occupational Health and Safety Regulations as required under OH&S Act 1985. We have developed our quality systems manual to reflect the requirements of ISO 9001/2000 and we believe that the implementation of these policies ensures that we consistently meet requirements of our customers in a service and cost effective manner.
Maintaining these standards and adopting a Business Excellence Framework is integral to our business development & improvement strategy.
Key processes in place to ensure a high quality service delivery include but not limited to:
- Critical staff selection criteria
- OH&S policies & procedures
- Comprehensive and ongoing staff training
- Providing staff with a clear understanding of responsibilities
- Quality supervision
- Emergency procedures and guidelines
- One point of communication into Border 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Advance information, technology and communication systems to support efficient administration practices and policies
- Management values the contribution of its staff and is dedicated to the provision of adequate resources to achieve our objectives.